WiscList (Advanced) - Viewing the Status of a Message
The WiscList ListManager interface provides status reporting of mailings sent in the past five days.
- Log in to the WiscList ListManager interface. See: WiscList - Advanced List Management (List Manager).
- Verify the list you want to work with is selected. See: WiscList (Advanced) - Working with Multiple Lists.
- Click Mailings in the left-hand navigational menu to open the Mailings submenu.
- Highlight Mailing Status, then select All Outgoing Mailings by Date.
- You will see a list of all successful mailings sent in the past five days. Click on the corresponding ID number in the left hand column to view information about a mailing, including message body, headers, logs, and specific recipient status.