WiscIT - Release Notes - 2015-09-25
On Friday, September 25th the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
- Disabled notifications if Customer email filed is blank, Cherwell was having performance issues trying to send emails to customers that didn't have an address on record.
- Needs attention flag is turned off when a problem is resolved and auto closed incidents
- Updates to Recruitments at a Glance workflow to include PD review dates, HR Internal Section, Work Schedule Field, updated the highlighting of required fields, changed justification field from plane text to rich text and made dashboard improvements
- Removed UWSC from the workflow to auto resolve pending waiting for customer incidents after 14 days of no activity
- Stakeholder work groups added, had not been migrated from Infra.
- Linked CI's for tracking Threshold Alarms
- SA Change workflow Notifications created
- Created SEO Billing Role, security group, and assigned rights
- Created Contract Role and security group and assigned rights
- Labor Billing fields added to SE tab
- Enabled CI relationship auditing