WiscWeb CMS - Responsive Template (rst) - Adding a new Post to Post List
This document explains how to add a new post to a Post List.
In order to use this document, you will need to have a Post List on your page. If you have not done so, please add a Post List by following the instructions in WiscWeb CMS - Responsive Template (rst) - Post List.
- Navigate to your Post List and click on the red dot to open it.
- Click on Maintain Events Post.
- Click on Create and Connect Page.
- Add a Headline (e.g. Post Page - Back to School) and click OK.
- The Post is now added to the Post List as "Event Title".
- Click on Event Title.
- You will be taken to a page to add details for the Event.
- Click on the red do to edit the Post.
- You can enter Title, Date, Time, Location, and Author. You can omit any of this information by leaving them blank.
- You can now enter your content for the post by clicking on Add Content. You have the same content options as you would on normal pages.