WiscWeb CMS - Responsive Template (rst) - Faculty List
This document will walk you through adding a Faculty List to your site.
Adding a Faculty List
- Open WiscWeb CMS and navigate to the page on which you want to add a Faculty List.
- Click on Open Page.
- Click on Manage Main Content.
- Click on Create and Connect Page.
- Click on Faculty List.
- Name the Faculty List (e.g. Faculty List - English Department). Click OK.
- The Faculty List is now added to the page.
Adding a New Faculty Member to the List
- Once the Faculty List is added to the page, open the page and click on Manage Faculty List.
- Click on Create and Connect Page
- Name the new Faculty Page (e.g Faculty List Detail - Bucky Badger) and click OK.
- The faculty member is now on the list as "First Last Name".
- Click on "First Last Name" to update the faculty member.
- You will be taken to the empty page with the faculty template on it.
- Click on Open Page for Editing.
- Click on Edit Profile Information.
- You will have options for adding a picture, phone, email, first name, last name, position, and website. After entering the information you want displayed, click OK
- Just below these details, is a red dot for Edit Summary Text This allows you to use a text area to add other details to the profile.
- Below all of the above information, there is a red dot for Manage Main Content. This will allow you to add other content blocks to the page that are available throughout the CMS (e.g. video, image gallery).