KB User's Guide - Documents Tab - Deleting Documents
Sometimes you may want to delete a document that is no longer necessary or that was created in error. This document explains how to delete documents from your KB space.
If a document is no longer needed, you can delete that KB document by doing the following:
- Open the document for editing
- While viewing the 'In Progress' document, click the Delete button on the far right.
- Click OK in the popup box to confirm that this document should be deleted
- The document will no longer be visible in the KB live site and will only be available in the KB Admin Tools under the Trash link on the left navigation bar. If the document needs to be restored at a later time, only someone with Publish rights will be able to do so. See KB User's Guide - Documents Tab - Restoring a deleted document for more information about restoring deleted KB documents.
- Note: Before deleting a document, please consider the document retention policies of your KB Group and that of your institution.