MyUW - Release Notes - 2015-10-20
Routine Tuesday morning MyUW release upgrading Advising Gateway, fixing and adding a notification for Service Activation, improving Web Conferencing, and improving Local and Emergency Contact.
Changes affecting my.wisconsin.edu
Web Conferencing app improvements:
- Select all checkbox is fixed.
- The default settings for newly created sessions are now more useful.
- On creating a new session, the app now immediately displays the details view on that session so that it is clearer that inviting specific invitees is an available next step.
Changes affecting my.wisc.edu
(The Web Conferencing improvements are also realized in my.wisc.edu.)
The logic for determining whether a user has an opportunity (and a need) to "activate services" had been broken, but is fixed in this release, and users needing to activate services will now see a notification.
The Advising Gateway app is updated to version 1.9.1.
The student-facing Local and Emergency Contacts app is improved, with better error handling, a more usable display order, and a sensible limit to zip code field length.
The administrator-facing Local and Emergency Contacts app is improved, now showing student date-of-birth, which should help disambiguate students with similar names.
- MyUW - Known Issues
- MyUW - Local/Emergency Info FAQ
- My UW Madison - Setting up Web Conferences in the My UW Madison Portal