Using Web Conferencing App in My UW Portal
How to set up a web conferencing schedule in the My UW portal, which is _much_ easier than using the UW System D2L/Learn@UW Site
- Log into the portal
- Navigate to the "Web Conferencing" app. You may want to use the "Add more to home" button to add this to your home screen.
- Enter a session name, start, and end time.
- Double check Additional Settings drop-down to make sure early those are set the way you want. Recording Mode "MANUAL" is recommended.
- Save Session (sessions can be edited later if necessary).
- A Moderator and Guest Link are provided - the Guest Link is the one you should email out to participants in the session. You can invite other participants directly by using the "Invite / Edit Participants" link.
- If you record the session, note that it can take up to 24 hours for the recording to be available in the portal, when viewing the "Completed" sessions tab.