WiscIT - Release Notes - 2015-10-09
On Friday, October 9th the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
- Resolved issue with NS Campus showing up twice for members of that team.
- Service Requests produced an error when trying to save if an owner was not specified and the request did have a team owner.
- Updated Google Apps Categories.
- Created Details Short field which is the first 200 characters of the details field. This will prevent the error caused by long journal entries that prevents an incident from opening in the desktop client.
- Updated email template for UWSC outgoing emails.
- Updated closure tab layout and added closure check box.
- Updated OS Versions for Repairs.
- Student Pay Raise, made updates to fix
Return to WiscIT Powered by Cherwell - Release Notes