WiscIT - Release Notes - 2015-10-23
On Friday, October 23rd the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
- Resolved duplicate name validation. This fixes an issue with the email handler not creating incidents when there are two customers with a similar name. It also resolves and issue when selecting a customer via the web client when two similar names exist.
- Limit "requestors prior incidents" in the incident tab to exclude wiscit default, this was causing the loading of incident to take up to 30-40 seconds
- Needs attention flag will no longer activate when closing a problem that has linked incidents
- Updated network services WAN team to NS-WAN
- Resolved an issue where some incidents were not being created via the email monitor. Cherwell has a rule in place that sender cannot equal recipient.
- Added close description as a journal note
- Added the Concatenated Journal View to the Incident and Problem screens.
- Updates made to the My UW Team category/sub categories
- Updated PAF to email the wiscit team when a manager is hired for recruitments at a glance setup
- Setup an email handler to process new walkin appointment requests.