UW-Madison Kaltura - How to Embed Audio
This document will show you how to use the embed feature within Kaltura MediaSpace to embed an audio player in your site and/or learning management system.
- Navigate to your My Media within Kaltura MediaSpace.
- Click the thumbnail of the audio file you would like to embed. This will take you to the audio files preview page. Please note you can easily show only the audio files in your My Media library by setting the View All Media filter to Audio.
- Underneath the player, click the Share button.
- Click the Embed tab.
- In the Player Skin area select one of the options listed under "Audio Players".
- In the Player Size area select the size that works for you.
If you would like to add pre-made captions/subtitles to your audio files, please see: https://kb.wisc.edu/uwmadkaltura/page.php?id=62996#toc6