Windows - Running SuperAntiSpyware
SuperAntiSpyware is an application that finds and removes spyware from a Windows computer. This document provides instructions for running SuperAntiSpyware. Click here to download SuperAntiSpyware.
- Run the SUPERAntiSpyware file to install the program.
- Select Next.
- After reading the terms and conditions at your discretion, select I Agree.
- Select Next twice more.
- Review the configuration options, then select Next.
- Select Finished.
- Once the new pop-up apears, select Decline. The program works the same whether you accept or decline the trial and accepting the trial will lead to unnecessary pop-ups asking for you to purchase the full version.
- Once SUPERAntiSpyware has openned select Scan This Computer.
- Select Quick Scan.
- Select Continue, the number of found items is normally very large, do not be concerned if you have a large amount of tracking objects.
- Ensure that everything is selected with a red X then select continue.
- Select Continue to finish.
- Now that you are done with using SUPERAntiSpyware, you may want to remove the program from your computer, to do so either press the windows key or button and type add or remove a program, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- Select SUPERAntiSpyware and then select Uninstall, agree to any promts that are given.