This document describes the scheduling feature in Kaltura
More detailed instructions on using scheduling can be found in Kaltura's documentation: Scheduling.
The scheduling feature in Kaltura allows you to choose a time for your content to be published. The default setting is for your content to be available at any time, but using scheduling will create a specific time range during which your content will be visible to others. Scheduling can be applied to new or existing content. To access the scheduling feature:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and go to Kaltura MediaSpace: mediaspace.wisc.edu. If you need more information on how to log in to MediaSpace please see Kaltura - How to Log in to Kaltura MediaSpace (UW-Madison) .
- Click on your name or the person silhouette icon in the upper right corner and click My Media:
- Search for or scroll until you find the video you want to edit. Click on the media’s Edit button to the right of the right of the thumbnail - it looks like a pencil:
- The Kaltura MediaSpace Edit window will display. Scroll to the bottom of the Details tab. By default Publishing Schedule will be set to Always.
- You can click the Specific Time Frame radio button which will display a Start Time and End Time for you to choose a date and time within which your media will be available:
- Click Save when you are done.