Adobe Captivate - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
This page provides basic information on where to download Adobe Captivate, and a list of resources on Captivate both online and at UW-Madison.
Adobe Captivate can be used to create a variety of different materials including online lectures and interactive learning objects.
- Short example Captivate presentation based on an imported Powerpoint file and then uploaded to a website
- Video Fundamentals for Staff:
- Demos of Various Types of Modules Built with Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Education Exchange. The Adobe Education Exchange includes a link to the Up and Running with Adobe Captivate workshop which is a good intro to Captivate.
- Adobe TV Captivate videos
- Adobe Captivate tutorials
- Lynda.com and Linked Learning have excellent tutorials on Adobe Captivate. For a broad overview see Adobe Captivate 2017 Essential Training. Lynda.com has a variety of other training on Captivate as well.