FN - Funding Edit Errors Pagelet
The Funding Edit Error Report is a listing of employees with invalid funding/funding errors for the current payroll (known as PRDFLT - Payroll Default); or employees who have no funding for all or part of the payroll period for the current Pay Run ID (known as PRSUSP - Payroll Suspense).
Corrections need to be made whenever all or part of the funding is going to be charged to suspense funding, default funding, position level funding (except employees in A80) and department level funding (except for employees in A96). Priority should be given to correcting errors where employees have funding in suspense or their funding is marked as invalid. Employees whose funding is being charged to department level funding are less of a critical funding priority.
These errors appear on a WED pagelet notifying credentialed users of missing/incorrect employee data and providing a method to fix them accordingly in an on-demand basis.
- Credentialed users can enter correct funding information for each employee listed
- Employee funding information is resolved and the employee will fall off the Error Query the following business day
- The Funding Edit Errors Pagelet will need to be set up to appear on the home page. For more information on how to customize your home page, please reference: UWSC Support - Personalize HRS Content and Layout.
- The WED is available for credentialed users ONLY and access is based on current security roles. Queries will be viewable only if users have the ability to correct funding.
- There may be soft warnings that pop up after clicking the Save button. Please click through these warnings to allow for the Save.
2. Navigate to the Budget Funding Data Entry Page: Setup HCM > Product Related > Commitment Accounting > Budget Information > Budget Funding Data Entry
HINT: Opening a new window after navigating to the page will allow you to correct errors on the funding entry page and also have the query results open at the same time:
- Open a New Window by clicking the hyperlink in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click Home to return to the main page of HRS.
3. Back on the Pagelet, review Funding Edit Error results by clicking on the Full Query Results link.
4. The list of errors will appear. Review online or download the results to Excel, CSV, or XML.
5. To correct errors, return to the Funding Data Entry Page
6. If you need to add funding or fix existing funding, enter the appropriate information to pull up the employee's funding page and click the Search button. For information on how to change current Appointment Level Funding, please reference: FN - Add or Change Appointment Level Funding for Employee's Salary Expense
- UWSC Support - Personalize HRS Content and Layout
- TE - WED - Workflow Exception Dashboard
- FN - View Funding Edit Errors
- FN - Add or Change Appointment Level Funding for Employee's Salary Expense