Engineering Professional Development (EPD) is an internationally recognized, financially self-sustaining office within the UW-Madison College of Engineering with an annual operating budget of $13 million dollars. EPD seeks to fulfill the university's commitment to the "Wisconsin Idea" by providing non-credit short courses, customized training, internet delivered distance degree programs, and technical assistance to practicing professionals in a wide range of technical disciplines.
EPD Mission: To provide engineering and technical professionals with the knowledge and skills to benefit their careers, industry, and society.
- We are a trusted resource that provides objective and highly-valued education for engineers and technical professionals.
- We remain committed to delivering quality technical information with experiential learning that leads attendees to be loyal partners as lifelong learners.For Ourselves:
- We seek to recruit and retain the best talent and provide an environment that inspires their passion and commitment to education.
- With trust and respect for each other, we apply an “exceed expectations” attitude in everything we do—working tirelessly to collaboratively achieve our mission and carry out our vision.
- Business Operations
- Credit Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- [Link for document 60564 is unavailable at this time.]
- Human Resources