WiscWeb CMS - Using Page Order to Position Content on a Page
As you add content to a page in WiscWeb CMS, the newest content defaults to the top of the page. You can change the order of that content, or any other content on the page, by following these instructions.
This document explains how to change the order in which your content appears on a CMS page.
- Navigate to the page on which you want to sort your content.
- Click on the red dot for Open Page.
- Click on the red dot for Manage Main Content. If you have multiple columns for content on the page, click on the red dot Manage (left, right, etc.) Column for the column you want to edit.
- On the Edit Link Elements options menu, click Edit Page Order.
- On the Edit Page Order options menu, select the page you want to move. Use the arrows on the left to move the content up or down on the page. The double arrows move the content to the top or bottom of the page respectively. The singe arrows move the content up and down the page one at a time.