University Committee Meeting Minutes
approved July 29, 2013
July 22, 2013
Present: Fair (chair), Farrar-Edwards, Meyerand (by phone), Petty
Absent: Bernard-Donals, Cook
1. The meeting began at 2:00 p.m.
2. Motion by Petty, second by Farrar-Edwards to approve minutes of the meeting of July 15, 2013. Unanimous.
3. Motion by Farrar-Edwards, second by Petty to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c), and (f) to discuss personnel matters. Unanimous.
4. The committee reconvened in open session at 2:35 p.m.
5. The University Committee approves the Center for Jewish Studies as a tenure home, and approves the transfer of the tenure home of Jordan Rosenblum and Philip Hollander to the Center for Jewish Studies.
6. The meeting adjourned at 3:13 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Andrea Poehling, secretary of the faculty.