approved April 1, 2013
March 18, 2013
Present: Bernard-Donals, Cook, Fair, Lipton, Scheufele
1. The meeting began at 1:00 p.m.
2. The UC extended the ad hoc interdivisional curriculum committee by one year and advised that the ad hoc committee consults with divisional committees about the future committee structure for course approvals.
3. The UC will provide feedback on the draft International Travel Policies document to the provost.
4. In response to Steve Stern’s request for names of faculty to assist with communications regarding the critical compensation fund, the UC recommends a joint meeting of the Commission on Faculty Compensation and Economic Benefits and the academic staff commission on compensation.
5. Motion by Scheufele, second by Bernard-Donals to approve minutes of the meeting of March 11, 2013.
6. The meeting adjourned at 3:41 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Andrea Poehling, secretary of the faculty.