Post Approval Monitoring Program Services
Since its initiation, the Post Approval Monitoring (PAM) Program has offered to complete directed reviews for study teams looking to ensure their studies are being conducted in compliance with applicable policies and regulations. To further its goal of assisting researchers across campus, the PAM Program will be offering the new services described below. If you are interested in more information about these services, contact the PAM Program at email@example.com.
- General Presentations:
- A representative from the PAM Program can give a presentation to your program or department on various topics related to conduct of human participants research. Presentations can vary in length from 10-30 minutes depending on the topic(s) you would like presented on. The presentation can include information on the following topics:
- What to expect from a routine monitoring review
- Tips for successful monitoring and avoiding common problems
- Common findings from PAM reviews
- General Q&A session
- Post-IRB Approval Consultation:
- Following IRB approval and prior to enrollment, study teams can request a consultation from the PAM program. At this meeting, the study team will discuss their plan for conducting the study with one of the post approval monitors. The monitor will provide the study team with study conduct feedback, recommendations, and documentation tools/templates that can make for more efficient conduct, improved documentation, and simpler compliance.
- Drop-In Sessions:
- Representatives from PAM Program will host drop-in sessions at various times and locations across campus. These sessions offer campus researchers an opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues related to the conduct of human participants research at UW.
- There are no drop-in sessions scheduled at this time. Future sessions will be advertised in the HRPP Newsletter.