Installing Apps Under a Creative Cloud Subscription
Install apps purchased under a Creative Cloud subscription (either the Home Use or Student products) for the first time on either a Mac or Windows OS computer. You can install on up to two machines.
This does not apply to software installations licensed under the Adobe ETLA.
- Once you've redeemed the product code you received after purchasing a Creative Cloud subscription, log in to your Adobe account here: https://accounts.adobe.com/
- On the resulting page, click on your name in the upper right:
- On the resulting page, click on Desktop Downloads:
- The next page will list all the CC apps. The download buttons below each app can take a moment to change from "Download Trial" to "Download." When they do, for an initial installation, scroll down to the Creative Cloud desktop app and click the Download button (you use the Creative Cloud desktop app to manage installation and upgrades of Creative Cloud applications):
- After the installer has downloaded, launch it to install the Creative Cloud desktop app. After installation has finished, launch the Creative Cloud Desktop app and choose the apps you want to install (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).