Learn@UW - How to Upload a Photo in My Profile
This document describes how to upload a photo in My Profile
Posting a photo can add personality to your Learn@UW profile.
1. From any Learn@UW page, click on your name on the right side of the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Profile link in the drop-down menu.
3. The "Edit My User Profile" page appears.
4. Click on the Change Picture button.
5. Locate the file on your computer and click Open.
6. You can also select My Locker on the left side to retrieve an image already in your locker on Learn@UW.
7. Click Add and remember to select Save (or Save and Close) to update your profile.
(Hint: Many digital pictures will appear very large inside a person's browser. For easier viewing, properly resize your digital photo before uploading it into your profile.)