D2L - How to Upload a Photo in My Profile (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
This document describes how to upload a photo in My Profile
Posting a photo can add personality to your D2L profile.
1. From any D2L page, click on your name on the right side of the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Profile link in the drop-down menu.
3. The "Edit My User Profile" page appears.
4. Click on the Change Picture button.
5. Locate the file on your computer and click Open.
6. You can also select My Locker on the left side to retrieve an image already in your locker on D2L.
7. Click Add and remember to select Save (or Save and Close) to update your profile.
(Hint: Many digital pictures will appear very large inside a person's browser. For easier viewing, properly resize your digital photo before uploading it into your profile.)