WiscList - Managing Many Members
If you want to modify a set of members across all your WiscLists or ClassLists, you can do so through WiscList Admin.
- Log into WiscList and navigate to either the My Lists page or Classlist page to modify members in WiscLists or Classlists, respectively.
- In the field next to “Search List Members,” enter a search phrase to find the members you would like to modify. You can search by name or email address in this field.
- On the results page, select the checkboxes next to the members you would like to modify and click “Edit Selected Members.”
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the settings you would like to modify for ALL members you specified above.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices, click “Save Changes” to apply the changes to all the members.