- Overview of AEFIS Course Evaluations
- Accessing AEFIS
- Initial Setup
- Creating a Survey Template
- Setting up a Survey Schedule
- Managing and Assigning a Survey Instance
- Creating Reports
- Additional Resources
AEFIS LLC (Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System) is a web-based assessment management platform that facilitates the collection and application of real-time assessment data. For more information about the transition to online course evaluations visit the Digital Course Evaluation Surveys.
Overview of AEFIS Course Evaluations
There are three steps to complete to create AEFIS course evaluations.
- Create a survey template - the template has all of the course evaluation questions. Once completed, this step only needs to be repeated if questions change or need editing, or you have a second template.
- Schedule a survey - each template needs a survey schedule. If you have one template for your entire department, only one survey schedule is needed each semester. Plus you can set it to run automatically each semester.
- Survey - the survey instance is where you assign each course section that needs to complete an evaluation. This step must be completed each semester.
For each of the steps above, further details are listed below.
Unlike student and instructor accounts, AEFIS administrator accounts are NOT created automatically. To request a new AEFIS administrator account, see AEFIS - Eval - Requesting an Administrator Account.