Follow these steps to connect to the eduroam network on a Windows Phone. It will require downloading a Comodo security certificate.
- Download the Comodo security certificate onto a PC (not the phone itself). The certificate, a file titled AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt, can be downloaded here: support.comodo.com
- Connect the Windows Phone to the PC with a USB cable.
- The phone will appear on the computer as a folder. Within that folder there should be a sub-folder named Downloads. Copy the AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt file that you downloaded into the phone's Downloads folder.
- Once you have copied the file, disconnect the phone from the computer and again join the eduroam network. When the phone prompts you, confirm the validity of the Comodo CA Root certificate.
- You can now connect to the network using your email@example.com address and your NetID password.