R25 (Resource 25) Webviewer - Viewing Events by Date
This document shows you how to view the events at UW-Madison held on a particular date.
- Events are shown based upon a user-selected target date which defaults to today.
- You can change the target date by selecting a new date on the calendar
- Events on the target date may be viewed by setting the "View Selection" option in the left-hand menu to "One Day".
- All the events for the week containing target date may be viewed by setting the "View Selection" option in the left-hand menu to "Full Week"
Event Details:You can see detail information on a selected event by clicking on the name of the event.
- Another window will open up with all the event dates
- You can add all of these dates into your personal calendaring system (such as Oracle or Outlook) by clicking on the vCal icon on the details page.