Faculty Center - Entering and Submitting Final Grades

This document explains how instructors can enter and submit final grades in the Faculty Center, via My UW Madison.

The PDF below is provided for your convenience. For the most up-to-date information on submitting and changing grades electronically, as well as additional resources, please see the Registrar's Office Instructions.

For information on Faculty Center Grade Prep Tool and Final Grade Preparation in Canvas, see Canvas - Faculty Center Grade Prep Tool and Final Grade Preparation.

A PDF with detailed instructions can be found here: Entering and Submitting Final Grades, via My UW Madison

Keywords:Learn@UW MyUW My UW Madison grading professor submit enter instructor exam change changing marks semester eGrading Registrar office instructions steps roster   Doc ID:65138
Owner:Dana S.Group:Office of the Registrar
Created:2016-07-14 16:46 CSTUpdated:2019-09-11 14:43 CST
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, My UW-Madison Portal, Office of the Registrar
Feedback:  0   0