LMS Spaces-How to find the LMS Spaces Tab
1. Go to CSIS: https://admin.csis.wisc.edu
2. You will see the "Programs" tab and "Program Numbers" sub-tab selected by default. If, however, you were already using CSIS, navigate to those tabs now.
- Log in with your NetID. If you are not authorized access to CSIS and you believe you should have access because you are administering a noncredit course that will use an LMS space, contact your IT administrator.
3. Find the "program" (course) your are interested in managing.
4. For that program, click either the program name or the small "IF" link in the 2nd column from the left.
- To search by program name or number, click on the magnifying glass in the upper left.
- Otherwise use the dropdown tools above the list of programs to drill up or down to find your program.
- If you program does not exist yet in CSIS, then you have not yet finished setting up this program to be ready for registration to go live. Go here for instructions on program setup.
5. Click the "LMS Spaces" tab in the left navigation bar.
- A new window will open with a blue-and-white color scheme and the words "Program: [program number and title]" at the upper left.