AWS - Requesting Support
Amazon AWS Support
Our Customers can select from all levels of AWS Support (details here https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/plans/ ), though Business is the most common Developer and Enterprise are available. Contact the team if you would like to discuss your support options using the contact us link in the sidebar.
Paid DLT Business Level Support
- Your DLT AWS Support covers development and production issues for AWS products and services, along with other key stack components.
- "How to" questions about AWS service and features
- Best practices to help you successfully integrate, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud
- Troubleshooting API and AWS SDK issues
- Troubleshooting operational or systemic problems with AWS resources
- Issues with our Management console or other AWS tools
- Problems detected by Health Checks
- A number of 3rd Party Applications such as OS, web servers, email, databases, and storage configuration
- AWS Support does not include:
- Code development
- Debugging custom software
- Performing system administration tasks