Free Amazon support
Customers who opt out of DLT Business Level Support cannot open any technical support tickets with either Amazon or DLT.
Paid DLT Business Level Support
All customers are strongly encouraged to enroll in DLT's Business Level Support offering, which adds an additional 10% to a customer's bill.
Customers who have opted for DLT Business Level Support can contact DLT at 888-DLT-SOLVED or email@example.com with support requests. When contacting DLT support, please include your name, AWS account name, AWS account number, AWS service, AWS region, problem severity, problem description, and contact information.
To determine the level of support associated with your account, AWS - Sign In to the AWS Management Console and open the Support Center Console. The support plan associated with your account will be listed as either Business Support Plan or Basic Support Plan.
DLT Business Level Support Features:
- Your DLT AWS Support covers development and production issues for AWS products and services, along with other key stack components.
- "How to" questions about AWS service and features
- Best practices to help you successfully integrate, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud
- Troubleshooting API and AWS SDK issues
- Troubleshooting operational or systemic problems with AWS resources
- Issues with our Management console or other AWS tools
- Problems detected by Health Checks
- A number of 3rd Party Applications such as OS, web servers, email, databases, and storage configuration
- AWS Support does not include:
- Code development
- Debugging custom software
- Performing system administration tasks
AWS Service Health Dashboard
Customers can check the status of AWS services using Amazon's AWS Service Health Dashboard.