Procedure for Faculty and Staff to request a new account.
There are set criteria for automatic eligibility for a CAE account (see below). In some cases, people don't fit the criteria but still have a need for an account. These exceptions include such cases as:
- Non-CoE Faculty teaching in a College of Engineering classroom
- need for a role-based account, such as a Web Editing account.
- participation in a College of Engineering sponsored outreach program
Faculty and permanent staff can request a new account on the https://my.cae.wisc.edu/ site.
Click on Account Details (Under Account Tools) to load the page, or go directly to https://account.my.cae.wisc.edu/account
If you are authorized to make this account requests, you will see a "Request New Account" link near the top of the page.
The various types of accounts are explained below the links to the individual request forms.
- You are employed by the College of Engineering
- You are an Engineering student
- You are taking an Engineering course
- You have Emeritus status
- You are listed in the TimeTable as teaching in a CoE classroom