Microsoft 365 - Request Domain Users Report
- Log on to the Wisc Account Administration site.
- Click Delegated Administration.
- Select your Office 365 domain from the list.
- Under "Domain Administration", click on Reports.
- Click Domain Users Report text/link.
You will receive an email which includes an attachment with all the service account details for the email domain.
Note: At this time, there is no reporting process for resource accounts and alternate addresses. You will need to view the respective listings within the Wisc Account Administration site and either search for the information you are looking for within the web page or copy and paste the data within a spreadsheet for further analysis.