WiscChat - FAQ
- What is my Jabber ID (JID)?
- I am not listed/don't like/need to edit my info in the WiscChat User Directory. Can I change this information?
Options | Preferences
- Is there a way to automatically display an incoming message in Psi?
- Can I save/store a history of my conversations?
- Can I Use a Different Key Combination to Send Chat Messages?
- How do I install and configure Psi native client for Windows or Macintosh?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I search and chat with another WiscChat user?
- How do I create a conference room using Psi?
- Can I configure Psi to use multiple profiles?
- Can I send a message to multiple people?
- Can I talk with friends who are on AIM or ICQ?
- Can I group my friends in the roster?
- When we all leave the conference room, it disappears. Is there a way to get a permanent room?
- What does "status" or "presence" mean?
- What are Resources/Priorities?
- What is the difference between a 'Chat' and a 'Message'?