BN - eBenefits Self Service Updating Other Health Insurance Information
This document shows an employee how to update their Other Health Insurance and Medicare Information through self-service.
- Employees should be updating this information whenever a change occurs to Other Health Insurance or Medicare Information. This is used for Coordination of Benefits between insurances to determine primary payment responsibility between the health vendors.
- You may not enroll in HDHP/HSA if you have Other Health Insurance or Medicare coverage.
2. Click on the Personal Information link (please note your dashboards may be in a different place on the screen.)
3. Click on Update My Personal Information link
4. Scroll down in the page, click on yellow Change Coordination of Benefits button to update Other Health Insurance Information
5. There are two boxes. The top box is "Existing Selection". The bottom box is "New Values".
a. Please update the "New Values" box with either 'Yes' or 'No' to Other Health Insurance. If 'Yes', then list all known information regarding the other insurance using the three fields: Insurance Company Name, Insurance Policy Number, Insurance Group Number.
b. Press Save.
6. Click on yellow Change Medicare Information button to update Medicare Information
7. Please enter Medicare Information, if applicable. In 'Medicare A Indicator' change 'N' to 'Y' if applicable. Click Save when all updated information has been entered in the HRS system.
- Document 55920 is unavailable at this time. (Document active only during ABE)
- Document 20420 is unavailable at this time. (Document active only during ABE)
To the top