How to report problems with GWIS, GWIS-Lite, and status check
Your main point of contact for admissions-related concerns is Judy Bauman, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email to Judy should contain:
This document describes the method for reporting problems that programs are experiencing with Graduate School applicant review systems.
- System where you are encountering the problem (GWIS, GWIS-Light, status check)
- Browser you are using (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Program, plan, and subplan
- Detailed description of the problem you are seeing, including the steps you took and what happened - the more information the better
- If possible, screenshots showing error messages or other relevant information
- Applicant the problem is related to, including campus ID and name
You will receive a response to your email (preferred over phone calls) within three business days.