Voice/Telephone Services (Centrex ISDN) - Call Forward Variable (CFV) Feature Button
Some ISDN lines are configured with a programmable call forward variable (CFV) feature button that allows the user to forward all incoming calls by pressing a button on their ISDN phone.
To program a CFV feature button:
- Lift telephone receiver and hear dial tone on button 1 of the ISDN set.
- Dial *135.
- Dial the number you are forwarding to.
- Dial 5 digits only if forwarding to a Centrex line.
- Dial 9 and 7 digits if forwarding to non-centrex local number.
- Dial 8 +1 and 10 digits if forwarding to a long distance number.
- Hear confirmation tones followed by ringing or busy, then hang up.
- Confirm programming by following instructions below to activate CFV.
- Repeat if number did not forward correctly.
To activate a CFV feature button:
- Press the feature button on your ISDN set.
- The feature button should stay lit once pressed.
- Confirm forwarding by dialing the forwarded number.
- See “To program a CFV Button” above if forwarding target needs to change.
To deactivate a CFV feature button:
- Press the button labeled CFV on your ISDN set. The CFV button should turn off.
- Confirm forwarding has deactivated by dialing the forwarded number.