WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embed Content Page Element
This document explains how to use the Embed Content page element on your pages. For an example, see (link to demo site).
The Embed Content page element is available in the One and Two Column Content Layout options.
- The Embed Content page element currently only works with certain content like YouTube and Vimeo videos and Twitter feeds, but more content options may be added in the future.
Adding the Embed Content Page Element
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add a Page Element.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add a Page Element.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Embed Content.
Embedding Your Content
- Copy the share URL for your content from the hosting service (Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
- Paste the share URL into the Enter URL field.