WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Today.wisc.edu Events Page Element
This document explains how to add the Today.wisc.edu Events page element to your site. For an example, see https://wiscweb.wisc.edu/page-elements/today-events/.
The Today.wisc.edu Events page element will allow you to display events from the today.wisc.edu site on a page.
Today.wisc.edu Events is available in the One, Two, and Three Column Content Layouts.
- We recommend using a maximum of five events in Two and Three column Content Layouts.
Adding the Today.wisc.edu Events Page Element
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add the Today.wisc.edu Events page element.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add the Today.wisc.edu Events.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Today.wisc.edu Events.
Using the Today.wisc.edu Events Page Element
Latest Posts has the following options:
- Header text: Adds a title above the events.
- today.wisc.edu URL: The URL associated with the event list you want to display.
- Number of events to show: The number of events that are displayed. Three is the default.