WiscWeb - Stylized Quote Page Element
This document explains how to add a Stylized Quote to your page. For an example, see the UW Theme website.
In this document:
Purpose and use
The Stylized Quote page element allows for a quotation to be displayed in a pre-formatted and stylized block on your page. They can be used to break-up a page and deliver meaningful content related to the page your visitors are on. It is only available in one-column content layouts.
- It is not recommended to use more than one Stylized Quote per page.
- This page element should be used to break up content and make your page easier to read.
- The quotations used should be relevant to the content of the page and not just a random quotation that you like.
Adding a Stylized Quote
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add a Stylized Quote.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add a Stylized Quote.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Stylized Quote.
Using a Stylized Quote
Adding a Stylized Quote will give you the following options:
- Quote Text: Enter the text you want to appear here. There are no options to customize the text, as the quote is auto-formatted as part of the theme.
- Quote Author: Enter the author of the quote.
This is what the Stylized Quote will look like published to the page: