This document explains how to add a Stylized Quote to your page. For an example, see https://wiscweb.wisc.edu/page-elements/stylized-quote/.
The Text Block is only available in the One Column Content Layout option.
- We do not recommend more than one Stylized Quote per page.
- They should be used tor break-up content and make your page easier to read.
- The quotations used should be relevant to the page and not just a random quotation that you like.
Adding a Stylized Quote
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add a Stylized Quote.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add a Stylized Quote.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Stylized Quote.
Using a Stylized Quote
Adding a Stylized Quote will give you the following options:
- Quote Text: Enter the text you want to appear here. There are no options to customize the text, as the quote is auto-formatted as part of the theme.
- Quote Author: Enter the author of the quote.