WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Image Page Element
This document explains how to add an Image to your pages. For an example, see https://wiscweb.wisc.edu/page-elements/image/.
The Image Page Element is available in the Two, and Three Column Content Layout option. There are other image options for the One Column Content Layout that do a better job of filling the screen.
- Images with a width larger than the column will be formatted to take up the width of the column.
- Images with height larger than width will take up a larger amount of vertical space. You will want to ensure you have enough content in the opposing column to take up a majority of the space so that you don't have large gaps of white space.
Adding an Image Page Element
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add an Image.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add an Image.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Image.
Using an Image Page Element
Adding the Image will give you these options:
- Add Image: Click here and select your image from your Media Library or upload it from your computer.