HR - Employee Self Service - Change Business Address
This document provides instructions for UW Whitewater employees to change their business address through self service. This is only available to UW Whitewater employees.
- Log into the My UW System Portal at https://my.wisconsin.edu.
- Click on the Personal Information Section.
- Click on the Update My Personal Information link.
- Click the Change Addresses button
- Click the Edit button next to the desired Business Address.
- On this screen you can edit the UW Institution, Location, Room #, and Mail Drop ID.
- To select a Location (Building) Code, click the lookup button next to the Location field. This will bring up a list of valid locations. Select a location from the list by clicking its link.
- Set the Effective Date to the date you wish the address change to take affect. The Effective Date must be the current date, or a date in the future. It will not allow you to set an effective date in the past.
- Click the SAVE button.
- You will see a Save Confirmation page. Click the OK button.
- You will now be back at the Home and Mailing Address page. You can verify the changes you made on this page. Note: If you set the Effective Date to a date in the future, you will see two entries for the address. One will be the current address, and the other will be the future address.
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Phone Numbers
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Emergency Contacts
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Email Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Marital Status
- BN - eBenefits Self Service Updating Other Health Insurance Information
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Ethnic Groups
- HR - Employee Self Service - Update Disability Status
- UWSC Support -- My UW-System Portal - Customizing Modules, Content, and Layout