Blackboard Ultra: How to Get a Guest Link for a BBUltra Room (Instructor Resource)
EPD Online Instructors have the ability to invite guests to the their live web conferences.
1. In the Ultra Conference portal, there will be a list of conference rooms.
2. To the right of the conference room name there will be a small circle icon to get to the options for each conference room. Click on the icon to get a list of options to appear.
3. If you see an option in the list for Copy guest link, then select that option and a guest link for the room will appear for you to copy-and-paste. This link can be email to anyone you'd like to access the web conference room as a guest.
** Note: If you do not see an option for Copy guest link, then you'll need to activate that setting for the room. Continue below for those instructions.
4. If you do not see the list option for Copy guest link, then instead select Edit settings from the menu, and make sure "Guest Access" is checked. This will enable guest access to that particular web conference room.
4a. Choose the desired Guest role for the guest access link.
4b. Copy the link next to the role menu. This is the link that can be emailed out to anyone that you would like to join a web conference as a guest with the role that you have designated.
5. If you made any changes, click Save at the bottom of the settings menu. Otherwise click the purple X icon to close settings menu without saving.