Cisco VoIP - Customizing options in Jabber Client (Windows)
How to customize your Jabber Client for windows
Navigate to the Menu gear icon. Select the File menu and then select Options.
Changing Audio Options
In the Options menu, select Audio in the left column of the Options window.
• Choose which device to use for your Ringer, Speaker, and Microphone. You can also test the sound from this window.
From a call window:
• Select the Open audio options icon.
• Select the speakers and microphone that you want the client to use to send and receive your audio.
• To open the Audio tab of the Options dialog, select Audio Options.
• Select Apply then OK.
Changing Video Camera
In the Options menu, select Video in the left column of the Options window.
Choose which device to use for your Camera.
In the Options menu, select Calendar in the left column of the Options window.
• To disable the calendar integration, choose None.
• Choose Menu, and select Exit.
• Relaunch Jabber client.