D2L - Preventing Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Course for Employees (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
The "Preventing Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence" course is required for all UW-Madison faculty, academic staff, university staff, and limited appointees. Most people will complete an online version of the course, although an in-person version is being made available for some employees.
Check Your Completion Status
Follow the steps below to check that your completion has been recorded in your learner transcript
- Go to https://www.talent.wisc.edu/catalog/
- Click Login in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- Login with your NetID and password
- If not redirected back to the catalog, please go back to https://www.talent.wisc.edu/catalog/
- Click on My Registrations and Learning Transcript
- Click on the Transcript tab and find your registration.
The Attended column will show "Complete" and the Grade will show "100",
If the grade does not show complete, click on the event name to pull the completion information from the online system
If you have questions about the course
Technical questions regarding D2L or course completion issues:
DoIT Help DeskTechnical questions regarding getting registered, or questions regarding the OTM registration system:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 608-262-7107