Blackboard Ultra: View Attendance Report for a Web Conference (Instructor Resource)
How to view session attendance report for a Blackboard Ultra web conference.
A feature of the Blackboard Ultra Session Portal is that it allows instructors and conference moderators of Blackboard Ultra web conference rooms the ability to view session attendee lists.
1. From the Blackboard Ultra web conference portal, there will be a list of one or more conference rooms for your course or event.
2. To the right of the conference room name there will be a small circle icon to get to the options for the conference room. Click on the icon to get a list of options, and click View reports.
3. The recordings list page defaults to Show Recent Reports, which only displays reports from the past several days. If you do not see the session you are looking for then choose the filter option to Show In A Range from the dropdown menu.
4. To adjust the view filter:
4a. Select Reports in a Range from the Filter by option list.
4b. Then select the range of dates for specific session report from the date picker that appears. Once you change the to and from dates, the web conference session report list will update automatically.
5. From the list of sessions, which are organized by date, select the small calendar icon from the far right to view the attendance report for that web conference session.
6. The resulting web conference room report page provides a range of detailed information about the session including:
- The time frame of the session
- A list of attendee's names, their join and exit time, and the time in session.
- Be aware that there could be multiple listings for one attendee. This usually indicates they were having some technical difficulty and may have briefly lost their connection to the web conference, causing them to re-enter the web conference multiple times.
- Notice that if the repot is long their will be page numbers at the bottom of the window to click through the entire report list.
- You also have the ability to download a printable version of the report using the Export Report, Printable link on the page.
- Finally, the Session ID is useful if you ever need to report a problem to Blackboard Support. Providing them with the Session ID will allow them to better pinpoint potential issues.