WordPress - Using Plesk to Search Production Database (Internal)
This document will walk you through searching the WordPress production data to find data on project.
- Login to production Plesk control panel https://linux4.dwh.doit.wisc.edu:8443/. The credentials are in LastPass.
- Click Databases in the left navigation
- Select wiscweb_wisc_edu_production.
- Click phpMyAdmin - which will load in a new tab
- Select Routines from the top navigation line that starts with Structure/Sql/Search/etc
- Click Execut next to searchalloptiontables
- Enter a text string into the Value field for example:
Examples of strings to use
- siteurl: The URL of the site.
- admin_email: The administrator''s email for the site.
- timezone_setting: The time zone set in the project.
- active_plugins: A list of active plugins in the project. (Network enabled plugins are not displayed).
- blogdescription: The blog description (e.g. "Just another WordPress site!")
A full list of database strings can be found at https://codex.wordpress.org/Option_Reference.