Badger Payment Plan
(608) 262-3611 -- Bursars Office/ Student Accounts
(608) 262-1791 -- Student Loans (open till 4:30pm)
333 East Campus Mall #10501
Madison, WI 53715-1383
The UW–Madison Bursar’s Office will provide students and authorized payers the option to sign up for a BadgerPay payment plan — a convenient means for paying tuition and fees through regularly scheduled payments (3 installments).
In order to offer a payment plan, they had to adjust the due dates to the 1st Friday before the semester starts. This allows students to distribute the 3 payments over the semester and prior to registering for classes for the following term.
- Easy online enrollment via the Student Center portal in MyUW
- Payments can be processed automatically
- Available for fall and spring semesters
Cost to Participate
- A nonrefundable $50 plan activation fee will be due upon signing up for the BadgerPay payment plan. This fee will be incurred each semester you participate.