Content Authoring Pilot - Uploading a Storyline or Captivate module to WordPress/GrassBlade
This document covers basic information on uploading a Storyline or Captivate module to WordPress.
- Login the content authoring pilot Wordpress site at grassblade.doit.wisc.edu/test/wp-admin/
- If you need an account on the WordPress pilot site e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click xAPI Content on the left menu.
- Click Add New next to xAPI Content.
- Add a title for your module.
- Scroll down to xAPI Content Details. Click Choose File and select the .zip file of your Captivate or Storyline module.
- Check other options as appropriate for how you plan to use your module. For example:
- Check Completion Tracking if you plan to use completion tracking.
- Add a required Passing Percentage.
- Check Show Results to Users if you want your students to see what score they got.
- Click Publish.
- Click Pages on the left menu.
- Click Add New.
- Add a title for your page along with any text you would like to appear before your module in the rich text editor.
- In the upper right there is an xAPI Content box. Select your module from the drop-down list and click Update. Ignore the message that pops up that says "grassblade.doit.wisc.edu says: You can add the shortcode [grassblade] in the content to change the placement of the content." If you use the shortcode it will break the grade passback.
- Click Publish to publish the page.
- Below the main editing panel you see LTI Information. Copy the LTI Link. You may also want to keep this tab open when you log into Canvas. The LTI link is needed for the next steps in Content Authoring Pilot - Configuring a Canvas assignment to use a Captivate or Storyline module uploaded to WordPress / GrassBlade:
- Content Authoring Pilot - Configuring a Canvas assignment to use a Captivate or Storyline module uploaded to WordPress / GrassBlade
- Case Scenario Critical Reader - Alternative Tools (UW-Madison)
- Content Authoring Pilot - Spring 2018
- Content Authoring Pilot - Pressbooks Analytics
- Content Authoring Pilot - Using Storyline with the content authoring pilot
- Content Authoring Pilot - Using Captivate with the content authoring pilot
- Content Authoring Pilot - Exporting data from Learning Locker and working with the data in Excel
- Content Authoring Pilot - Sending a grade from a Storyline or Captivate module in WordPress to Canvas