This KB describes how to change (or add to) the language settings on a windows 7 machine
1) Click on the Start button
2) Type in "language" in the search bar
3) Choose "Region and Language" which should be the first option under Control Panel
4) Choose the 3rd tab at the top called "Keyboards and Languages"
5) Click on the "Change keyboards..." button
6) Click on the "Add.." button
7) Scroll through the options and select what you need. Ex. for Simplified Chinese choose both "Chinese (Simplified) - Microsoft Pinyin ABC Input Style" and "Chinese (Simplified) - US Keyboard"
8) Hit OK
9) Hit Apply
10) Test this in google and in Microsoft word.
*To switch keyboard settings > go to the bottom right hand corner and click on the "EN", you should get an option to choose a different language.
*You may need to use your -adm username and password to make changes on your computer.