UW Athletic Event Parking (Including Football Gameday Parking and the BuckyBus)
Contact the Athletic Department for more details on season sales. There may be some day of event parking available on a first-come, first-served basis in lots farther away from the event venue.
Parking (including accessible parking) for Badger Athletic events (including disabled) is pre-sold by the Athletic Department on a season-basis.
There is no free disabled parking. We are authorized to charge for parking under State Statute [346.50(2A)].
For a map of game day parking lots, click here. All parking lots are controlled during football games. Most are pre-sold, but a few lots (37, 57, 58, 60, and 76) sell on a first-come, first-served basis.
Want to ride your bike to the game? See doc Football Game Bicycle Valet Parking for more information about bicycle valet parking for football games.
The UW Football Bucky Bus runs every 10 minutes for two hours before the game and one hour after the game. The cost is $6 round trip or $3 return trip. For a map of the shuttle route, click here. The last shuttle leaves between 10 - 11 p.m.
Shuttle fixed-route service ends between 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday night. Last trips leave the Camp Randall area at:
- Route 2 westbound (University Avenue at Breese Terrace): 10:55 p.m.
- Route 2 northbound (University Avenue at Breese Terrace): 10:52 p.m.
- Route 6 westbound (Regent Street at Breese Terrace): 10:38 p.m.
- Route 6 eastbound (Regent Street at Breese Terrace): 10:40 p.m.
- Route 7 westbound (Randall Avenue at Engineering Drive): 10:39 p.m.
- Route 7 eastbound (Monroe Street at Regent Street): 10:37 p.m. (trip ends at Main & Carroll)
- Route 8 westbound (University Avenue at Breese Terrace): 10:07 p.m.
Vehicles parked illegally in UW-Madison lots used for football game day parking will be ticketed and towed to Lot 59 at the west end of the campus.
Parking for Badger Athletics events is pre-sold by the Athletics Department on a season-basis. Accessible parking is pre-sold by Athletics. Other accessible parking may be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis in event staffed lots. For more information, call the Badger Athletics Ticket Office at 262-1440 or +1 (800) 462-2343. Parking maps are linked below.
Parking for home games at the Goodman Diamond complex is free in lots 60 and 76 on Saturdays and Sundays. For Monday-Friday games, parking will be sold in those lots on a first-come, first-served basis.